We deliver an extensive range of coverage solutions, ranging from standalone Professional Liability right through to multi line Management Liability solutions.
Offering insurance cover on a modular basis means we can deliver the flexibility and scalability to meet the expansive and constantly evolving coverage needs of our insurer clients. Our insurance solutions include:
- Professional liability
- Directors’ & Officers’ liability
- Employment practices liability
- Employed lawyers
As a dedicated provider of cover to the insurance sector, we are able to develop bespoke solutions for all types of organisations involved in the transfer of risk. Our clients include:
- Privately held, rated and non-rated stock or mutual insurance companies
- Risk retention groups
- Reciprocals and exchanges
- Self-insurance trust
Risks Located in – USA, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Cayman Islands and Canada
Size – Direct written premium of up to USD 750,000,000, higher for excess lines
Insurance Agents and Brokers
Providing comprehensive Professional Liability policies for a wide range of insurance intermediaries, our solutions cover property and casualty brokers through to captive managers and insurance consultants.
We recognise the unique challenges faced by the broad spectrum of practitioners that operate in the global insurance market. Our specialist expertise means we can provide errors and omissions solutions for each and every one, including:
- Property and casualty agents and brokers
- Managing general agents and managing general underwriters
- Program administrators
- Surplus lines brokers
- Insurance consultants
- Underwriting managers
- Reinsurance intermediaries
- Captive managers
Risks located in – USA, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Cayman Islands and Canada
Size – Net commissions between USD 1,000,000 and USD 50,000,000, higher for excess lines
Our goal is to ensure that every policy or programme we deliver precisely meets the needs of our clients, whether that’s a D&O policy for a multi-state insurer, or an umbrella Professional Liability policy spanning a New York broker and their Vermont-based RRG.
Our expertise means we’re able to go beyond the standard, providing additional terms and conditions, or broader definitions where required. That way we can ensure each solution is absolutely fit for purpose.
Going that bit further means we can provide our clients:
- Broader definitions of professional services
- Final adjudication language for dishonest or intentional acts
- Options to extend cover to contracted agents
- Spousal extensions with domestic partner language
- Regulatory or administrative action legal fee or expenses reimbursement
- Bad faith exclusion with final adjudication carve back
- Punitive damage extension
That’s the advantage of dealing with underwriters that operate exclusively in your market on a day-to-day basis – that we’re always speaking your language.